Welcome to the Bad Boys Vs. Good Boys Blog event hosted by:
Taryn of My Secret Romance, Dawn of Day Dreaming Book Reviews,
Autumn of The Autumn Review and Kat of The Book Tart.
If there was ever an author tailor made for a Bad Boy event it’s M. Leighton! Her New York Times and USA Today bestseller Down To You is the first book in her adult contemporary romance Bad Boys series! After meeting Cash today, I’m definitely adding Leighton to my list. Yum!
Oh! She’s generously added to the prize packs! She’s giving a signed copy of Down To You + SWAG 🙂 It’s in Prize Pack 2 *points down*
PS. Don’t forget to check out my other guest today, Tracey Garvis-Graves
And for Day One Click Amy Lane, Tina Reber and J. Sterling to vote on your favs of the day!
Visit each blog host and vote on your favorite
Bad Boy or Good Boy to enter for the amazing prize packs!
The 7 prize descriptions are at the bottom of the post
♥ M. Leighton will be HERE!
Tracey Garvis-Graves will be HERE!
Claire Contreras will be on My Secret Romance
Delilah S. Dawson will be on My Secret Romance
Angel Payne will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
Courtney Cole will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
Jess Dee will be on The Autumn Review
Lanie Jordan will be on The Autumn Review
♥ Character Interview♥
Cash from Down To You
1 Name and which book you’re from. Are you good or bad?
My name is Cash Davenport and I’m from Down to You. I’m good with just the right amount of bad
2. Whisper sweet nothings in my ear telling me what you will do to me on Valentine’s.
I’ll peel your clothes off you until you’re naked and trembling then I’ll lay you on top of the bar at my club. I’ll dip my fingers in melted chocolate and paint hearts all over your body. I’ll spray your nipples and your stomach and your thighs with whipped cream. I’ll put a ripe, juicy strawberry in your navel and then eat it out. Then I’ll eat you until there’s not a trace of anything sticky or sweet on your entire body.
3. While us ladies love to be wined, dined, and *clears throat* loved on Valentine’s… What is it you men want most on Valentine’s?
For you to leave your inhibitions, as well as your clothes, at the door.
4. Give me your sweetest/dirtiest twitter message (140 characters)
Tonight, my tongue is yours. Do with it what you will. Put it where you like it best. Then let ME put something else where I like it best.
Lightening Speed questions
Blondes, Redheads, or Brunettes?
Boxer’s or Briefs?
Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?
Soft and Sweet or Up Against the Wall?
Up against the wall,
Rain or Snow?
When it’s hot and steamy outside
Cabin or Beach Villa?
Warm breezes and naked bodies for me.
I know a guy named Cash Davenport.
Who would get hard ‘round a girl named Olivia.
All the day he would say.
Come and sit on my face.
You can come on me anyway.
Then I’ll stick you with my prick, too,
till I’m done with you.
Down To You
Copyright © M. Leighton
“Holy mother of hell!” I say, grabbing my chest to still my racing heart.
He laughs. “With a mouth like that, you’ll fit right in here.”
If I weren’t so surprised, I’d probably take exception to that comment. Instead, I laugh.
“You bring out the worst in me. What can I say?”
Cash is wearing a black tank top that perfectly showcases his muscular arms and the interesting tattoo that adorns the left side of his chest. I try not to think of him as mouthwatering, but that’s the word that keeps going through my head.
He puts his elbows on the bar and leans in closer to me. “That’s because you haven’t given me the chance to bring out the best in you.”
Release date: September 20th, 2012|
Publisher: M. Leighton Books
M. Leighton (Author)
ISBN: 1479357391 |
ISBN-13: 978-1479357390 |
Format:Print and eBook
The scorching tale of one girl and two brothers in a love triangle…that’s not.
Olivia Townsend is nothing special. She’s just a girl working her way through college so she can return home to help her father run his business. She’s determined not to be the second woman in his life to abandon him, even if it means putting her own life on hold. To Olivia, it’s clear what she must do. Plain and simple. Black and white.
But clear becomes complicated when she meets Cash and Nash Davenport. They’re brothers. Twins.
Cash is everything she’s always wanted in a guy. He’s a dangerous, sexy bad boy who wants her in his bed at any cost. He turns her insides to mush and, with just one kiss, makes her forget why he’s no good for her.
Nash is everything she’s ever needed in a guy. He’s successful, responsible and intensely passionate. But he’s taken. Very taken, by none other than Marissa, Liv’s rich, beautiful cousin. That doesn’t stop Olivia from melting every time he looks at her, though. With just one touch, he makes her forget why they can never be together.
Black and white turns to shades of gray when Olivia discovers the boys are hiding something, something that should make her run as far and as fast as she can. But it’s too late to run. Olivia’s already involved. And in love. With both of them.
Both brothers make her heart tremble. Both brothers set her body on fire.
She wants them both.
And they want her.
How will she ever choose between them?
Meet M. Leighton
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, M. Leighton, is a native of Ohio. She relocated to the warmer climates of the South, where she can be near the water all summer and miss the snow all winter. Possessed of an overactive imagination from early in her childhood, Michelle finally found an acceptable outlet for her fantastical visions: literary fiction. Having written over a dozen novels, these days Michelle enjoys letting her mind wander to more romantic settings with sexy Southern guys, much like the one she married and the ones you’ll find in her latest books. When her thoughts aren’t roaming in that direction, she’ll be riding horses, swimming in ponds and experiencing life on a ranch, all without leaving the cozy comfort of her office.
About Michelle: I love coffee and chocolate, even more so when they are combined. I’m convinced that one day they could be the basis for world peace. I also love the color red and am seriously considering dying my hair.
Stalk Follow her
- $40 (USD) electronic gift card for winners choice Amazon or B&N from My Secret Romance, DayDrmzzz Blog, The Autumn Review and The Book Tart
PRIZE PACK 1
- From Karen Booth Ebook backlist title:
- From Kendall Grey Ebook of novella Vexxed:
- From Amy Lane Ebook of Under The Rushes:
- From Jessica E. Subject Ebook of Accidental Romance:
- From Jess Dee Ebook of A Touch Of Confidence:
- From A.M. Griffin $10 Amazon.com gift card:
- From Cassie Alexander Autographed copies of Nightshifted and Moonshifted
- From Taryn Elliott: Ebook of Ashes and Wine
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 2 :
- From Amy Lane ebook of Under The Rushes and Swag:
- From Angel Payne Ebook of Star of Wonder + WILD Boys dog tags and swag:
- From M. Leighton Signed copy of Down To You + swag:
- From Tracey Garvis-Graves signed paperback of On The Island + bookmark
PRIZE PACK 3
- From Courtney Cole kindle/nook copy of If You Stay:
- From Lexxie Couper Ebook of Muscle For Hire:
- From Leah Braemel Ebook of Hidden Heat or backlist title:
- From Michelle A. Valentine ebook set of Rock The Heart and Rock The Band:
- From Cassandra Carr ebook from her backlist:
- From Tara Lain ebook from her Balls To The Walls series:
- From Lucy Felthouse ebook from her backlist titles:
- From Lila Dubois winner’s choice of 1 book from the first three in her Monster’s In Hollywood titles:
- Karen Stivali 1 ebook from backlist titles
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 4:
- From Louisa Baccio 4oz See’s Valentine Candy + ebook of any backlist title:
- Beth Ciotta ARC of The Trouble With Love and Fool For Love book:
- From Cari Quinn SWAG Bag:
- From Raine Miller Bracelet + ebook set of All In and Naked:
- Carrie Ann Ryan: SWAG Pack
PRIZE PACK 5:
- From Cari Quinn Ebook from her backlist:
- From JA Huss Ebook of Clutch:
- From Tracey Sinclair Ebook of Dark Dates:
- From Lanie Jordan ebook of Breed of Innocence:
- From Red Tash Ebook of Troll or Derby:
- From JK Hogan ebook of Fire On The Island:
- From JB McGee Ebook set of Broken, Mending and Conspiring:
- From Tracy Ellen ebook or print (US only) of A Date With Fate:
- From Nicole Flockton ebook of Bound By Her Ring
- Assorted SWAG from Decadent (US only)
Contest open from February 10th-16th
Entries for the $40 gift cards may be earned by using the 1st rafflecopter and following the hosts on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads etc.
Entries for the 6 prize packs can be earned by using the rafflecopter and leaving comments on the daily characters and telling us who is your favorite. You can get more entries by following one, some or all of the participating authors.
Winners will be chosen using the rafflecopter on Sunday February 17th and announced on the host blogs and via email to the winners. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Prize pack 2 and 4 are for US residence only.
Thank you to all of the Authors for sharing their Boys with us 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveawaya Rafflecopter giveaway