Welcome to the Bad Boys Vs. Good Boys Blog event hosted by:
Taryn of My Secret Romance, Dawn of Day Dreaming Book Reviews,
Autumn of The Autumn Review and Kat of The Book Tart.
*Blush* Cassandra Carr is bringing the steam on Valentine’s Day. *fans self* Ryan is large and in charge. I love how you can tell how much he loves Lissette. Get your fan ready… or a cup of ice water, cause I’m giving you fair warning- this interview is hot!
Cassandra Carr is a darling and is giving one lucky winner their choice from her backlist! Make sure you enter. Her giveaway is in prize pack 3!
PS. Don’t miss my other interview today with Crystal Serowka
For Day Three Click Louisa Bacio and JB McGee
For Day Two Click Tracey Garvis-Graves and M. Leighton
And for Day One Click Amy Lane, Tina Reber and J. Sterling to vote on your favs of the day!
Visit each blog host and vote on your favorite
Bad Boy or Good Boy to enter for the amazing prize packs!
The 7 prize descriptions are at the bottom of the post
♥ Thursday ♥
Cassandra Carr will be HERE
Crystal Serowka will be HERE
Beth Ciotta will be on My Secret Romance
Cari Quinn will be on My Secret Romance
A.M. Griffin will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
Taryn Elliott will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
Nicole Flockton will be on The Autumn Review
Red Tash will be on The Autumn Review
WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUANGE 😉
♥ Character Interview♥
Ryan from Master Class
1. Name and which book you’re from. Are you good or bad?
Ryan, Master Class. I’m a Dom, so I guess that makes me a bad boy, though no one’s going to give me a spanking. I dispense the spankings around here. 😉
2. It’s Valentine’s Day. What kind of night do you have planned for your lady friend?
Hmmmm. Lisette’s pretty busy with her job, so I would want to do something to get her to relax and get out of her own head. Maybe I’d start the night with some dinner, but after that I think some playtime would be in order. Lisette responds really well to cathartic spankings, and I love helping her get over the stressors in her life. Of course, I also love watching her bottom grow red from my ruler paddle…
3. If you could wield cupids bow and arrow, who would you shoot and why?
If I could use the arrow to get rid of somebody I’d shoot it at my ex-wife. If it was to bring love to someone, wow, I have no idea. I’ll have to think about that…
4. Whisper sweet nothings in my ear telling me what you will do to me on Valentine’s.
I wouldn’t call what I whisper to Lisette “sweet nothings” since there’s very little sweet involved, but I might say something like this, “I’m going to take you out for dinner, but after dinner we’re going to return to my apartment. I have something there I want you to change into. Then I’m going to use my hands, my mouth, my cock, and maybe a couple of kinky items to make you come until you pass out. Oh, and I’m expecting a little Valentine’s Day gift of my own…maybe you can put that talented mouth to good use.”
See? Like I said, not real sweet. But that’s the way Lisette likes it.
5. While us ladies love to be wined, dined, and *clears throat* loved on Valentine’s… What is it you men want most on Valentine’s?
To make our women happy, which is pretty much what I want every day.
6. Give me your sweetest/dirtiest twitter message (140 characters)
Taking @LisetteRinaldo out for V-day, but have some kinky time planned for after. I doubt she’ll be able to walk when I’m done with her.
7. What do you look for in a woman?
I like a woman who’s strong, and yet needs me.
Lightening Speed questions
Blondes, Redheads, or Brunettes?
Boxer’s or Briefs?
Depends on my mood and what I plan to be doing. 😉
Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?
*snorts* Vanilla? Not hardly. Chocolate.
Soft and Sweet or Up Against the Wall?
If I just want to get us both off, up against the wall.
Rain or Snow?
Ugh. I hate snow, so rain.
Cabin or Beach Villa?
I know a sexy and sassy sub named Lisette.
Who would swirl her tongue around
in a distracting way all the livelong day.
Come, Sir she would say
You can fuck me anyway
And I’ll suck you dry with my
marauding mouth till I’m swallowing greedily.
Release date: Dec. 11, 2012 |
ISBN: 1623000688 |
ISBN-13: 9781623000684 |
Ryan Tomasi feels like a failure. His marriage is officially over; the ink dried on the divorce decree. His friend Jack introduces him to BDSM and he agrees to attend a Halloween party at a club. A submissive approaches him, offering herself, and how can he refuse the kneeling beauty? They do a whirlwind scene and Ryan is addicted—both to dominance and to her.
Lisette Rinaldo is returning to the BDSM club for the first time since ending a bad relationship with her former master. She spots Ryan and is taken by the combination of self-assurance and nervousness the man displays as he takes in his surroundings. And after he gives her an incredible re-introduction to the lifestyle, she knows she needs to see the man again.
Ryan and Lisette explore each other and the lifestyle, but what started out as playtime quickly evolves into something more. The problem? Ryan isn’t ready to get serious again and Lisette doesn’t want to fall in love with a guy who can’t give all of himself to her. Both of them are going to have to break out of the bonds holding them back from happiness.
Cassandra Carr is a multi-published author with Ellora’s Cave, Siren Bookstrand, Sybarite Seductions and Loose Id. She thinks the best part of being a writer is how she writes about love and sex all day (and all night!) while most everyone else she knows is struggling with daily commutes, micro-managing bosses and cranky co-workers. The inspiration for her stories comes from everywhere, but she’d particularly like to thank the Buffalo Sabres, the hockey team near and dear to her heart. Yes, she knows way too much about the Sabres and hockey in general, but hey, everyone has to have a hobby, right?
Her book Caught was named BDSM Book of the Year for 2011 from LoveRomancesCafe and her book Impact was named BDSM Book of the Month for May 2012 from BDSM Book Reviews.
Cassandra lives in Western New York with her husband, Inspiration, and her daughter, Too Cute for Words. When not writing she enjoys watching a select few shows on television and hanging out on Twitter.
Stalk Follow her
- $40 (USD) electronic gift card for winners choice Amazon or B&N from My Secret Romance, DayDrmzzz Blog, The Autumn Review and The Book Tart
PRIZE PACK 1
- From Karen Booth Ebook backlist title:
- From Kendall Grey Ebook of novella Vexxed:
- From Amy Lane Ebook of Under The Rushes:
- From Jessica E. Subject Ebook of Accidental Romance:
- From Jess Dee Ebook of A Touch Of Confidence:
- From A.M. Griffin $10 Amazon.com gift card:
- From Cassie Alexander Autographed copies of Nightshifted and Moonshifted
- From Taryn Elliott: Ebook of Ashes and Wine
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 2 :
- From Amy Lane ebook of Under The Rushes and Swag:
- From Angel Payne Ebook of Star of Wonder + WILD Boys dog tags and swag:
- From M. Leighton Signed copy of Down To You + swag:
- From Tracey Garvis-Graves signed paperback of On The Island + bookmark
PRIZE PACK 3
- From Courtney Cole kindle/nook copy of If You Stay:
- From Lexxie Couper Ebook of Muscle For Hire:
- From Leah Braemel Ebook of Hidden Heat or backlist title:
- From Michelle A. Valentine ebook set of Rock The Heart and Rock The Band:
- From Cassandra Carr ebook from her backlist:
- From Tara Lain ebook from her Balls To The Walls series:
- From Lucy Felthouse ebook from her backlist titles:
- From Lila Dubois winner’s choice of 1 book from the first three in her Monster’s In Hollywood titles:
- Karen Stivali 1 ebook from backlist titles
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 4:
- From Louisa Bacio 4oz See’s Valentine Candy + ebook of any backlist title:
- Beth Ciotta ARC of The Trouble With Love and Fool For Love book:
- From Cari Quinn SWAG Bag:
- From Raine Miller Bracelet + ebook set of All In and Naked:
- Carrie Ann Ryan: SWAG Pack
PRIZE PACK 5:
- From Cari Quinn Ebook from her backlist:
- From JA Huss Ebook of Clutch:
- From Tracey Sinclair Ebook of Dark Dates:
- From Lanie Jordan ebook of Breed of Innocence:
- From Red Tash Ebook of Troll or Derby:
- From JK Hogan ebook of Fire On The Island:
- From JB McGee Ebook set of Broken, Mending and Conspiring:
- From Tracy Ellen ebook or print (US only) of A Date With Fate:
- From Nicole Flockton ebook of Bound By Her Ring
- Assorted SWAG from Decadent (US only)
Prize Pack 7
- From Karina Halle The entire Expirement in Terror Series!!! (books 1-6.5 in kindle or epub)
Contest open from February 10th-16th
Entries for the $40 gift cards may be earned by using the 1st rafflecopter and following the hosts on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads etc.
Entries for the 6 prize packs can be earned by using the rafflecopter and leaving comments on the daily characters and telling us who is your favorite. You can get more entries by following one, some or all of the participating authors.
Winners will be chosen using the rafflecopter on Sunday February 17th and announced on the host blogs and via email to the winners. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Prize pack 2 and 4 are for US residence only.
Thank you to all of the Authors for sharing their Boys with us 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway