Welcome to the Bad Boys Vs. Good Boys Blog event hosted by:
Taryn of My Secret Romance, Dawn of Day Dreaming Book Reviews,
Autumn of The Autumn Review and Kat of The Book Tart.
Oh! I adore this shifter! As I was entering Lucy Felthouse’s character interview I fell in love *sigh* I stopped in the middle and ran to Amazon and bought it for $2.99. 😀 Cassius is so stinkin’ smexy!
Lucy is giving one lucky winner their choice from her backlist *points down*
PS. Don’t miss my other interview today with Beth Williamson
For Day Four Click Cassandra Carr and Crystal Serowka
For Day Three Click Louisa Bacio and JB McGee
For Day Two Click Tracey Garvis-Graves and M. Leighton
And for Day One Click Amy Lane, Tina Reber and J. Sterling to vote on your favs of the day!
Visit each blog host and vote on your favorite
Bad Boy or Good Boy to enter for the amazing prize packs!
The 7 prize descriptions are at the bottom of the post
♥ Lucy Felthouse will be HERE
Beth Williamson will be HERE
Lea Barrymire will be on My Secret Romance
Tracey Sinclair will be on My Secret Romance
Carrie Ann Ryan will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
Tara Lain will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
JA Huss will be on The Autumn Review
Tracey Sinclair will be on The Autumn Review
♥ Character Interview♥
Cassius Cupid from
1. Name and which book you’re from. Are you good or bad?
My name is Cassius Cupid and I’m from Reindeer Games: Cupid. I’m a good boy 😉
2. It’s Valentine’s Day. What kind of night do you have planned for your lady friend?
The best night of her life, hopefully. I’ve booked the day off work and kicked my housemate out until tomorrow. So I’ve filled the house with rose petals and candles and plan to romance her with a delicious meal and see where things progress from there… 😉
3. If you could wield cupids bow and arrow, who would you shoot and why?
Ha! Well, given my name is Cupid, you’d think I would be able to wield the bow and arrow, but unfortunately, I’m one of Santa’s reindeer (I’m a shifter), not the God of desire, affection and erotic love. But I have all that with Carina now, so I’m all good. But if I could do it, then I would shoot my neighbor, because he’s a bit of a miserable bugger and I think he could do with cheering up. And everybody deserves to be happy.
4. Whisper sweet nothings in my ear telling me what you will do to me on Valentine’s.
What?! I won’t be doing anything to anyone that is not Carina on Valentine’s, or any other day! I told you I am a good boy!
5. While us ladies love to be wined, dined, and *clears throat* loved on Valentine’s… What is it you men want most on Valentine’s?
Honestly, I think the world of Carina, so I could sit and watch paint dry with her and still be happy. As it happens, we’re spending the evening together, so I’ll be getting what I want, anyway.
6. Give me your sweetest/dirtiest twitter message (140 characters)
I am forever grateful for the circumstances that brought us together, my love. Now I’ve found you, I’m never letting you go. Love you lots x
7. What do you look for in a woman?
Should I just send you a photograph of Carina? 😉 She is, quite literally, my soulmate.
Lightening Speed questions
Blondes, Redheads, or Brunettes?
Sorry to be predictable, but Carina is a brunette, so…
Boxer’s or Briefs?
Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?
Vanilla… but not necessarily in the bedroom 😉 I said I was good, not angelic!
Soft and Sweet or Up Against the Wall?
Ooh, both. Depends on the mood.
Rain or Snow?
Snow, because it was snow that brought me and my love together. God, I’m so soppy, aren’t I?
Cabin or Beach Villa?
Both. I like variety.
I once loved a shifter named Carina
My heart would flutter with just one glance
I dream back to our first kiss,
where your lips made my heart finally pound with bliss.
with your smile were shining stars,
The present I bought for you was a success,
With an alluring set of sexy underwear,
I wanted and I knew,
and there was only one delicious thing left to do.
You evaded me for so long,
I felt I was in a depressing love song
Who likes to fidget while reading books
You will always be my soulmate
Reindeer Games: Cupid
Release date: Oct. 17, 2012 |
Publisher: Secret Cravings Publishing
ISBN-13: B009SEKATA |
As a postman by day, and one of Santa’s reindeer on a single very special night, Cassius Cupid eats, sleeps, and breathes deliveries. He doesn’t mind, but sometimes wishes that someone would send him something more exciting than bills and junk mail.
One cold January morning, Cassius gets his wish. A young woman arrives with a parcel. Turns out it’s for his housemate – but Cassius doesn’t care. All he’s interested in is Carina – the beautiful female courier.
Has Cupid finally met his match?
I’m Lucy Felthouse, and I’m a chocoholic, a writer, a marketer and a web geek. I dabble in a bit of everything; but primarily I do the following things:
I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember, and have been published since 2006 in magazines, books and online.
Stalk Follow her
- $40 (USD) electronic gift card for winners choice Amazon or B&N from My Secret Romance, DayDrmzzz Blog, The Autumn Review and The Book Tart
PRIZE PACK 1
- From Karen Booth Ebook backlist title:
- From Kendall Grey Ebook of novella Vexxed:
- From Amy Lane Ebook of Under The Rushes:
- From Jessica E. Subject Ebook of Accidental Romance:
- From Jess Dee Ebook of A Touch Of Confidence:
- From A.M. Griffin $10 Amazon.com gift card:
- From Cassie Alexander Autographed copies of Nightshifted and Moonshifted
- From Taryn Elliott: Ebook of Ashes and Wine
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 2 :
- From Amy Lane ebook of Under The Rushes and Swag:
- From Angel Payne Ebook of Star of Wonder + WILD Boys dog tags and swag:
- From M. Leighton Signed copy of Down To You + swag:
- From Tracey Garvis-Graves signed paperback of On The Island + bookmark
PRIZE PACK 3
- From Courtney Cole kindle/nook copy of If You Stay:
- From Lexxie Couper Ebook of Muscle For Hire:
- From Leah Braemel Ebook of Hidden Heat or backlist title:
- From Michelle A. Valentine ebook set of Rock The Heart and Rock The Band:
- From Cassandra Carr ebook from her backlist:
- From Tara Lain ebook from her Balls To The Walls series:
- From Lucy Felthouse ebook from her backlist titles:
- From Lila Dubois winner’s choice of 1 book from the first three in her Monster’s In Hollywood titles:
- Karen Stivali 1 ebook from backlist titles
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 4:
- From Louisa Bacio 4oz See’s Valentine Candy + ebook of any backlist title:
- Beth Ciotta ARC of The Trouble With Love and Fool For Love book:
- From Cari Quinn SWAG Bag:
- From Raine Miller Bracelet + ebook set of All In and Naked:
- Carrie Ann Ryan: SWAG Pack
PRIZE PACK 5:
- From Cari Quinn Ebook from her backlist:
- From JA Huss Ebook of Clutch:
- From Tracey Sinclair Ebook of Dark Dates:
- From Lanie Jordan ebook of Breed of Innocence:
- From Red Tash Ebook of Troll or Derby:
- From JK Hogan ebook of Fire On The Island:
- From JB McGee Ebook set of Broken, Mending and Conspiring:
- From Tracy Ellen ebook or print (US only) of A Date With Fate:
- From Nicole Flockton ebook of Bound By Her Ring
- Assorted SWAG from Decadent (US only)
Prize Pack 7
- From Karina Halle The entire Expirement in Terror Series!!! (books 1-6.5 in kindle or epub)
Contest open from February 10th-16th
Entries for the $40 gift cards may be earned by using the 1st rafflecopter and following the hosts on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads etc.
Entries for the 6 prize packs can be earned by using the rafflecopter and leaving comments on the daily characters and telling us who is your favorite. You can get more entries by following one, some or all of the participating authors.
Winners will be chosen using the rafflecopter on Sunday February 17th and announced on the host blogs and via email to the winners. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Prize pack 2 and 4 are for US residence only.
Thank you to all of the Authors for sharing their Boys with us 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway