Welcome to the Bad Boys Vs. Good Boys Blog event hosted by:
Taryn of My Secret Romance, Dawn of Day Dreaming Book Reviews,
Autumn of The Autumn Review and Kat of The Book Tart.
Yeehaw! I wanna save a horse 😉 Wolfe is a delicious cowboy and I am tickled to have him and author Emma Lang (Beth Williamson) here at The Book Tart today. She is also giving one lucky winner their choice from her backlist! It’s in prize pack 1 😀 Make sure you enter
PS. Don’t miss my other interview today with Lucy Felthouse
For Day Four Click Cassandra Carr and Crystal Serowka
For Day Three Click Louisa Bacio and JB McGee
For Day Two Click Tracey Garvis-Graves and M. Leighton
And for Day One Click Amy Lane, Tina Reber and J. Sterling to vote on your favs of the day!
Visit each blog host and vote on your favorite
Bad Boy or Good Boy to enter for the amazing prize packs!
The 7 prize descriptions are at the bottom of the post
Lucy Felthouse will be HERE
♥ Beth Williamson will be HERE
Lea Barrymire will be on My Secret Romance
Tracey Sinclair will be on My Secret Romance
Carrie Ann Ryan will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
Tara Lain will be on Daydrmzzz Blog
JA Huss will be on The Autumn Review
Tracey Sinclair will be on The Autumn Review
♥ Character Interview♥
Emma Lang/Beth Williamson
1. Name and which book you’re from. Are you good or bad?
My name? I don’t know that it’s your business but my name is Grady Wolfe. That fool writer wrote a book called RUTHLESS HEART about me. Most folks would say I’m bad, the darkest of dark, a stone cold killer.
2. It’s Valentine’s Day. What kind of night do you have planned for your lady friend?
Eliza ain’t like most ladies. She’s smarter than hell, but she’s more female than most. Romancing her don’t come easy but I bought her a new big bathtub, hefty enough for two. I plan on makin’ use of it, if’n you know what I mean.
3. If you could wield cupids bow and arrow, who would you shoot and why?
Oh hell, I would shoot people with my pistol if I could. Shooting bows and arrows is sissy stuff. It don’t cause enough damage.
4. Whisper sweet nothings in my ear telling me what you will do to me on Valentine’s.
To you? Hm, well that depends on how willing you are to be bad. I like to use ropes and some spanking to get ya ready, and then I’ll ride you until you’re screaming my name. Then the fun really starts.
5. While us ladies love to be wined, dined, and *clears throat* loved on Valentine’s… What is it you men want most on Valentine’s?
I want to wake up every day beside Eliza, to smell her, taste her, kiss her and know she’s the light to my dark. She’s everything to me and woe be to anyone who tries to take her. They would know what the flames of hell felt like and wish it was that easy to escape.
6. Give me your sweetest/dirtiest twitter message (140 characters)
I’m wolf, a hunter & killer of men. I hung up my guns for Eliza. She tamed the beast & gave me her heart. She is the light & I am the dark.
7. What do you look for in a woman?
Well, it was good hygiene, warm thighs, a nice smile and big tits. It sure as hell wasn’t smarts, until I met her. She is the reason, the only reason, I still live and breathe. Without her, I am the wolf. With her, I am complete.
Lightening Speed questions
Blondes, Redheads, or Brunettes?
Boxer’s or Briefs?
I wear drawers—what the hell is a brief?
Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?
Soft and Sweet or Up Against the Wall?
The wall, darlin’
Rain or Snow?
Cabin or Beach Villa?
There once was a cowboy with two horses
Who loved to rope and ride.
When he wore his new chaps,
The ladies all swooned
For the boy who rode hard with two horses
There was a cowboy with two horses
who had a charming smile and was well endowed.
But in his haste
he filled the wrong trough,
and God, how his steed has grown!
Release date: Jun. 29, 2010 |
Publisher:Kensington Brava |
ISBN: 0758247508 |
ISBN-13: 9780758247506 |
Sheltered all her life, Eliza Hunter never imagined herself alone in the vast Utah plains, much less trailing a mysterious man hired to hunt down her beautiful younger sister. And when she finds herself sharing the warmth of Grady’s campfire, she gives in to her deepest desires. Grady Wolfe is a man forever on the run. He knows he should leave Eliza alone, but she stirs something in him he hasn’t felt before. Now he’s lost in the woods for the first time in his life – with a dangerous job to do. And no one – not even the luscious Eliza – is going to stop him.
♥ Buy this ebook from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
More Emma Lang
Beth Williamson, who also writes as Emma Lang, is an award-winning, bestselling author of both historical and contemporary romances. Her books range from sensual to scorching hot. She is a Career Achievement Award Nominee in Erotic Romance by Romantic Times Magazine, in both 2009 and 2010.
Beth has always been a dreamer, never able to escape her imagination. It led her to the craft of writing romance novels. She’s passionate about purple, books, and her family. She has a weakness for shoes and purses, as well as bookstores. Her path in life has taken several right turns, but she’s been with the man of her dreams for more than 20 years.
Beth works full-time and writes romance novels evening, weekends, early mornings and whenever there is a break in the madness. She is compassionate, funny, a bit reserved at times, tenacious and a little quirky. Her cowboys and western romances speak of a bygone era, bringing her readers to an age where men were honest, hard and packing heat. For a change of pace, she also dives into some smokin’ hot contemporaries, bringing you heat, romance and snappy dialogue.
Life might be chaotic, as life usually is, but Beth always keeps a smile on her face, a song in her heart, and a cowboy on her mind. 😉
- $40 (USD) electronic gift card for winners choice Amazon or B&N from My Secret Romance, DayDrmzzz Blog, The Autumn Review and The Book Tart
PRIZE PACK 1
- From Karen Booth Ebook backlist title:
- From Kendall Grey Ebook of novella Vexxed:
- From Amy Lane Ebook of Under The Rushes:
- From Jessica E. Subject Ebook of Accidental Romance:
- From Jess Dee Ebook of A Touch Of Confidence:
- From A.M. Griffin $10 Amazon.com gift card:
- From Cassie Alexander Autographed copies of Nightshifted and Moonshifted
- From Taryn Elliott: Ebook of Ashes and Wine
- From Beth Williamson/Emma Lang backlist title
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 2 :
- From Amy Lane ebook of Under The Rushes and Swag:
- From Angel Payne Ebook of Star of Wonder + WILD Boys dog tags and swag:
- From M. Leighton Signed copy of Down To You + swag:
- From Tracey Garvis-Graves signed paperback of On The Island + bookmark
PRIZE PACK 3
- From Courtney Cole kindle/nook copy of If You Stay:
- From Lexxie Couper Ebook of Muscle For Hire:
- From Leah Braemel Ebook of Hidden Heat or backlist title:
- From Michelle A. Valentine ebook set of Rock The Heart and Rock The Band:
- From Cassandra Carr ebook from her backlist:
- From Tara Lain ebook from her Balls To The Walls series:
- From Lucy Felthouse ebook from her backlist titles:
- From Lila Dubois winner’s choice of 1 book from the first three in her Monster’s In Hollywood titles:
- Karen Stivali 1 ebook from backlist titles
US ONLY PRIZE PACK 4:
- From Louisa Bacio 4oz See’s Valentine Candy + ebook of any backlist title:
- Beth Ciotta ARC of The Trouble With Love and Fool For Love book:
- From Cari Quinn SWAG Bag:
- From Raine Miller Bracelet + ebook set of All In and Naked:
- Carrie Ann Ryan: SWAG Pack
PRIZE PACK 5:
- From Cari Quinn Ebook from her backlist:
- From JA Huss Ebook of Clutch:
- From Tracey Sinclair Ebook of Dark Dates:
- From Lanie Jordan ebook of Breed of Innocence:
- From Red Tash Ebook of Troll or Derby:
- From JK Hogan ebook of Fire On The Island:
- From JB McGee Ebook set of Broken, Mending and Conspiring:
- From Tracy Ellen ebook or print (US only) of A Date With Fate:
- From Nicole Flockton ebook of Bound By Her Ring
- Assorted SWAG from Decadent (US only)
Prize Pack 7
- From Karina Halle The entire Expirement in Terror Series!!! (books 1-6.5 in kindle or epub)
Contest open from February 10th-16th
Entries for the $40 gift cards may be earned by using the 1st rafflecopter and following the hosts on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads etc.
Entries for the 6 prize packs can be earned by using the rafflecopter and leaving comments on the daily characters and telling us who is your favorite. You can get more entries by following one, some or all of the participating authors.
Winners will be chosen using the rafflecopter on Sunday February 17th and announced on the host blogs and via email to the winners. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Prize pack 2 and 4 are for US residence only.
Thank you to all of the Authors for sharing their Boys with us 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway