I’m excited to welcome the darling Amy Gregory! She approached me a bit ago with her contemporary romance Racing To Love – Jesse’s Soul and my Maid of Tarts was able to read it before I could. Click HERE for her review! I will read this book- I love her combination of snark and heart!
I snagged Amy for The Book Tart Quickie and her answers are a hoot! Make sure you say hi and enter her giveaway!
The Queen of Tarts
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Me: Amy! Thank you so much for stopping by The Book Tart. This week I’m crazy busy and I’m sure you are too. But we’re going to jam in some very important questions. Yes. This is a test. 😛 The fate of the life, universe and everything depend on you answering these! Lol Have a chocolate cupcake. *hands Amy a cupcake* ok! Go!
The Book Tart Quickie
- What’s your favorite snack food? Chocolate – of course! Preferably a plain Hershey’s bar, chocolate pudding pie or chocolate cake with white icing.
- If you were queen of the universe what would your first decree be? — That Starbucks needs to carry the crème brulee lattes all year long!
- What’s your favorite pizza topping?: Pepperoni — I have been called boring one more than one occasion when it comes to food – I can take it!
- What would be your dream car?: OMG, this will show my redneck side—A black, Jeep Rubicon, with the big tires and all bad ass!
- How many pillows do you sleep with?: 1, an old lumpy feather pillow that is super squishy and I love it.
- Do you know dance steps to any kinda annoying songs… like the chicken dance or Macarena?: I am a really amazing Cupid Shuffle dancer! Although, in Nashville at the Wild Horse Saloon, I picked up some mean line dances! Like good enough to not look like a ‘visitor’!! Impressive – I know! lol love it!
- Have you ever won a prize from the fair? : OMG…my only thing I’ve won… a damn goldfish! Who wins something that’s going to poop! – oh yeah… ME!!!
- Do you talk to yourself? (looks around, bites lip) Um.. yeah.. But I promise, I don’t argue back with myself… that’d be just weird. uh huh… 😛
- Are you a list person? Well… um…I am kind of. I make them, then lose them and end up winging it!
- Have you owned a lava lamp? I am proud to say, I am young enough that the first time they were cool I was not around… but then I have to admit when they made a comeback, I had a child old enough to ask for one….
Amy: Well that was super easy my darling! Xoxo
Me:lol love your answers! I feel like we’ve gotten so much closer too. 😉 I make lists… and mostly lose ’em. I’d love you to teach me the Cupid Shuffle and I think you’d make a good queen of the universe. 😀
You are welcome to crash my couch again. Definitely for your next book!